Y.A.L. E. Ministry
Young Adult Leadership Experience
Coordinator: Rev. Shirley Lytle
Mission: To educate, encourage, train and promote leadership in young adults. The next generation of leaders for the church.
Motto: Finish Well!
- Maintain a personal vibrant relationship with God right up to the end.
- Maintain a learning posture and learn from various kinds of resources- life especially.
- Manifest Christ-likens in character as evidenced by the fruit of the Spirit in their lives.
- Truth is lived out in their lives so that convictions and promises of God ares seen to be real.
- They leave behind one or more ultimate contributions.
- We learn to walk with a growing awareness of a sense of destiny and see some or all of it fulfilled.
Who is Y.A.L.E.?
All young adults between the ages of 18 - 35 years of age.
The First A.M.E. Church Y.A.L.E. Project is an initiative created by our Senior Pastor, Rev. Carey G. Anderson to more fully engage young adults in active worship, leadership and service to the church and to the community. Y.A.L.E. provides open honest dialogue for young adutls to praise the Lord as the Spirit moves.
Y.A.L.E. Bible Study is on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month at First A.M.E. Church, Seattle